Mini Mauve Small Basket
One of our best-selling signature mini plateau baskets. Handcrafted in Rwanda with a time-honored weaving technique passed down from generations of artisans.
This product is handmade with heart by Burundian and Congolese refugees at the Mahama and Kigeme Refugee Camps in Rwanda. Learn more about our Economic Inclusion for Refugees program.
- 8" W x 2" H
- Hand dyed in two tones of pink
- Made from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Includes a loop on the back for hanging
- Made from locally sourced fibers
- The ideal housewarming gift and the perfect piece to organize jewelry, hang in a cluster on a gallery wall, or simply place as an accent piece in your favorite nook around the house or office.
*Due to the handmade quality, some size and color variations may occur.
About The Brand
Since 2007, Indego Africa has propelled the creation, growth, and sustainability of women-owned businesses in Africa by providing artisans with a global market for their handmade products and investing in their education.
From local, raw materials to handcrafted, finished products - we're supporting the integrity of artisan-made goods and creating opportunities for the women who make them.
This basket is the highest quality and adds dimension to my home. It feels very premium. Bonus: I love knowing that it's handmade by refugee women that are preserving the ancient Rwandan culture of weaving.